This guide will show you the solution for Grand Line Quiz Lady Level 3 Trivia Answers. The Grand Line Quiz Lady can be found in the northeast corner of the Water Seven City Area, near the Mayoral Residence Plaza Yoisa Fast Travel sign. Check the map below for the exact location of the NPC.
How To Answer Zoner’s Trivia Questions Correctly
We can start this quest by speaking to the little girl with pink hair in the Sandy Oasis and accepting her trivia challenge. If you accept her challenge, speak with her again to start the Grand Line Quiz Lady Level 1 Side Story, which requires you to answer three questions.
Grand Line Quiz Lady Level 1 Answers
- Question 1: What is the name of the Sea Train currently servicing Water Seven?
- Answer: Puffing Tom
- Question 2: What is the name of the annual high tide that overwhelms Water Seven?
- Answer: Auga Laguna
- Question 3: What is mounted transportation essential to living in Water Seven?
- Answer: Bull
Grand Line Quiz Lady Level 2 Correct Answers
- Question 1: What is the name of the endangered tree that is the strongest in the world?
- Answer: Treasure ree Adam
- Question 2: How many foremen does the Galley-La Company have for each dock?
- Answer: 5
- Question 3: What is the highest-tier Bull you can rent from the Rental Bull Shop?
- Answer: King Bull
Grand Line Quiz Lady Level 3 Trivia Answers
Speak again with Researcher Zoner to start the Grand Line Quiz Lady Level 3, which is slightly different from the previous two levels. Here you must guess where she has gone based on her hint, which is the following: I’ll be where the main Galley-La Company workers get together!
The hint refers to a place you’ve been before, where you helped Granny Hatsu find Yuka and Nina at the beginning of the chapter, which is the Dock One area. Then to complete the quest go to the place marked on the map talk to NPC and end the quest.